" The rest is still unwritten.: Maginhawa Street: Pipino Vegetarian Food by Pino

Monday, March 05, 2012

Maginhawa Street: Pipino Vegetarian Food by Pino

February 28, 2012


Had lunch with friends after review at Maginhawa Street again :) Tophey and I had a deal, if I will be late in class, I'll treat him and if I don't, he will. I came from a night out so he doubted I'll be on time. 5 minutes before 8am I arrived and he was too shocked! Haha so this was a free lunch for me!:) We ate at Pipino, a vegan restaurant. :) I only used
a hand phone for the photos, sorry!:)) 

Portobello Inasal with Red Beet Puree, Ensaladang Talong and Brown Rice 
P260.00


Vegetable Kare-Kare with Vegan Bagoong Brown Rice
P165.00


Brown Rice Roll with Fresh Vegetables, Mushroom and Mango with Teriyaki Sauce
P120


Soup of the Day


Menu


Got fascinated with the vegan cupcakes so I took a shot of these!





Tophey and Jen



I ordered Kare-Kare and it was a wrong choice :)) It was good but I felt like I should've tried another dish, it's just like eating Kare Kare with no meat. But I loved the Vegan Bagoong.

The food in Pipino are quite pricey, but I think vegan restaurants are really like that. I tasted Tophey's order, the Inasal, and it was good :)


Went to Fancy Cakes after for dessert!


Nutella cheesecake! I love this! I'm such a fan of Nutella!


And I forgot what this is called :))

Piggy day everyday!:)

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

1 comment:

  1. I've read reviews about this by Patty Laurel! I want to visit too :)

    ReplyDelete