" The rest is still unwritten.: Summer after highschool when we first met.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Summer after highschool when we first met.

March 2, 2012

What I wore:
Necklace: Gold Neckpiece
Earrings: F21
Dress: DIY - Sari-Sari Store
Shoes: Animal Print with Gold

More photos on the wedding here.

Here's what I wore to Jasper and Tin's Wedding :)
I've been thinking for an outfit on their wedding for days and I'm glad I came up with this outfit. Did you know that this is my Graduation ball dress in High school? Yes! Just made few
alterations like the tube part and the mullet effect. I still don't have time to blog about how I DIY-ed it, soon my readers!:) I bought the neckpiece the night before the wedding and I so love it!:)

This was a plain straight cut tube lining and I sew it to like this! Love its effect!
Bubbled mullet effect for the skirt, easy as one two three.
I did my own hair without the use of iron! I bought this curling stuff that are plastic which are so effective! It's so cheap, I will blog on that too soon, you'll love it!
And my worst faces after!:)) 
Tophey was so in a hurry! And I wasn't ready! 
I just wore a gold watch cause I didn't want to overdress cause it's a formal event :)
(hate my smile here!) 

I love altering old clothes! Good thing I had taste on clothes back then! HAHA

Do you know the song "The one that got away?" :) 
I can relate with the first stanza! So cool :) I love that song to bits! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

2 comments:

  1. You look pretty! I think you should have darkened your brows. you look pale. but nevermind still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I really suck at make-up :( That's why pala I look pale! haha thank you!:)

      Delete