" The rest is still unwritten.: Happy International Women's Day!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy International Women's Day!

March 8, 2012

I saw this from my draft folder! Super late post! haha it's funny cause I'm reviewing for board exams and I am still partying with my girls! I bet I was really stressed?... or not? :)) We party just for fun and bonding, nothing else. Clean and green!:)

 
It's International Women's day! :)) We always have reasons to go out. We've been partying since HS and we never get tired with it. We used to party at Jaipur but it is already closed now! We also love to go to organized parties by other schools with entrance fees and we also organized parties! Memories, memories!:))

We always have reasons to
go out, in high school we used to say "let's party cause we won't see each other that often anymore in college" "let's party cause we're graduating already" and in college, "let's party, it's her birthday, "let's party, I'm heartbroken", let's party, my exams are finished", "let's party, I graduated already" and so on! And now that all of us graduated already, "let's party, I'll start working next week", "let's party, I'll be having my licensure exam in a month", "let's party, I'll be migrating" and so forth!:))


We were thinking what will be the other reasons when we get older, "let's party, I'm getting married already", "let's party, she's gonna give birth", "let's party, our sons and daughters graduated from preparatory school" etc!!!:)) haha. And we always laugh about this.
Kaka, Kate, Me, Gia and Pao
Tres Marias!
Bestfriends!
Captain Morgan!


Met new friends :)

Add coke, tastes like Jack coke already :)

Went to Relik after!









and met new people again!:))

Can you see Kaka's face? So irritated!:))

Many parties to go!
Responsible drinking is the key :)
I love girls' night out. <3

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ira ,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete