" The rest is still unwritten.: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Short and quick post!
And again, too busy for blog updates :( Cause I'm always out including Sundays!
I only have a month to spend my bum life and it's all work after :)
Can't wait to share to you guys the places I have visited already!

Anyway, this is what I wore to my Lasallian Civil Engineer friends' despedida. 


Hat: Mom bought in Ilocos
Shades: DIY chained sunnies
Dress: From
Hawaii

Shoes: PRP

They went to Thailand to study at Chulalongkorn University for another 2 years! Wish them luck!:) Animo Pride!

Photos taken by Tophey Gozum at Tagaytay :)




I look fat :(
Trying to turn and do the balloon thing.

Thanks for stopping by!

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

2 comments: