" The rest is still unwritten.: She's back!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

She's back!

Hi everyone!:) I've been gone for too long and I really do need some catching up! I have lots of backlogs and I am still so busy. I don't know where to start but here I go :)



Turban: From BKK
Top: Swimsuit
Shorts: DIY
Jacket: Leather Jacket
Boots: DM's

I was gone because I studied for my board exams. I had my exam last May 6 and 7, 2012. The results was given after three days! Those three days were the longest days of my life! Haha 

Anyway, we had this shoot I think last March. Photos by
Putograft and the last two by Rudstin:)
I had fun working with him. Thank you Putograft and Rudstin for this opportunity! Check out their blogs, you'll surely enjoy!:)

Photos by Patrick:
 
Photos by Rudstin:

My absence was worth it.

Before
 and After

I will blog on my trips or my celebrations soon! Been to lots of places already! 
Can't wait to share it with you guys!:)

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

2 comments:

  1. Love the look, very edgy and creative!

    Diwata
    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete