" The rest is still unwritten.: Waterfall Skirt

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Waterfall Skirt

This is what I wore last June 9, 2012 at Civil Engineering Oath Taking. :)
What I wore:
Dress: The Ramp
Bangles: Love Pixie
Ring: Aldo
Shoes: Heelless shoes by Janylin


Got invitation from whatiwear.com! Check out my new account here  :)

My dress was kinda daring thinking that everyone in that convention was Civil Engineers and
almost all are the boys. But who cares, I still wanna be fashionable on my special day. hihi. 
I've been thinking of what to wear for this event even before review! :))
Waterfall Skirt
My mom took this shot, oha :) 
 
Make up by my sweetest friend, Kate :) Went to their house before the event and again I was late. :)) 
I told my brother to buy me a necklace 'cause I don't have time anymore to go out, haha and he did, he had no choice. Nice pick right?:) 

Oath Taking with the boys! 
Lasallian Civil Engineers!
Our school was first called on stage hihi. They told us to pose wacky and so we did. ;)
Congrats again Lasallian Engineers:
Top 1 - Xavier Lim
Top 7 - Tophey Gozum
Top 10 - Vincent Uy 
The girls!<3
Congrats everyone!
I'm a proud Lasallian Civil Engineer!:)

Thanks for stopping by!:)

The rest is still unwritten,
♥ Ira

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete