" The rest is still unwritten.: Sun. Sand. Beach.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Sun. Sand. Beach.

Sun. Sand. Beach.

I've been so busy with a lot of stuffs lately. I made this post cause I really miss the Philippines especially the beach. 

Last June 29-July 2, my girlfriends and I went to Coron, Palawan. It is so far the best I've been to for relaxing and just beach bumming. If you haven't been to this place, you are missing a lot. I will soon create a post about Palawan and my other trips when I am more settled here in my new environment. :)

What I wore:
Top: Bikini used as
Top, gift, from Australia

Cover-up: Sheer Cardigan
Skirt: DIY Fishtail Skirt (click to learn how)

After all the beaches I have been to, I am so tan!<3 We're so lucky the weather went well.
The powder sand of Malcapuya beach! Look at my burnt arms! haha


Floppy hat I bought in Vigan for only P120.00!:)

Beach bum plus ipod plus beer, so relaxing.
Mine was the apple flavor! hihi. I love how light it is and tastes like Cali!
Aerial cartwheel!:)

I miss Palawan so bad :(
And PI also.

Thanks for stopping by!

The rest is still unwritten,
 Ira

5 comments:

  1. wow, wonderful pictures :) you look so so pretty and the outfit is stunning! wish I could be there right now, the water is so blue and clear *_*

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt sweety... Love your blog do you mind following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt girl! I've always wanted to go to Palawan, hopefully next year! <3

    http://thejoyceish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ira! It's my first time to drop by on your blog, and it's awesome. The colors are sooo cute, perfect for Palawan! And oooh, wanna have that hat! <3


    -CARLA
    http://damselindopeness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete